I felt that this comment, in response to one of my blog postings, by http://www.downtownseattlechiropractic.com/ needed to be reposted.
Patients are turning to alternative providers for a good reason -the western medical system has played a large role in undermining the health of Americans. According to several research studies in the last decade, a total of 225,000 Americans per year have died as a result of their medical treatments:
• 12,000 deaths per year due to unnecessary surgery
• 7000 deaths per year due to medication errors in hospitals
• 20,000 deaths per year due to other errors in hospitals
• 80,000 deaths per year due to infections in hospitals
• 106,000 deaths per year due to negative effects of drugs
Thus, America’s healthcare-system-induced deaths are the third leading cause of the death in the U.S., after heart disease and cancer.
Visit us at All Injury Rehab for more information and to set up an appointment.